Thursday, January 20, 2011

Unlock Your Greatness - Tip #3

We are now at Tip #3 in our series "Unlock Your Greatness"

And this tip is one that is near and dear to my heart.....



Begin Your Own Personal Empowerment Regimen 

This is so important ladies and gentlemen. Who do you call when your feeling down? Need advice? Or need a pick me up?

As important as it is to have a solid circle, it is even more important to be a solid individual. And creating your own Personal Empowerment Regimen enables you begin and sustain your self development. You don't want to always be the friend with issues and problems. Lets begin solving some of those issues and problems independently. Your never too old to learn and your never to young to teach! When I discovered this method it literally transformed my life. I can't go a day with out my "Me Time"!

In this regimen consistency is pertinent. You don't want to do it only when something goes wrong. Find the time of day that is best for you. I am a morning person, so my "Me Time" is in the morning, at least one hour. During this time I pray, read a book and listen to my favorite speakers.

If your not a morning person, take away some of your "Ear Bubblegum Time" during the day.... Confused?? Lets break it down....Bubblegum is classified as a food, but it doesn't fill you up or nourish your body. Your ears are one of the most important gateways to your mind. With our ears we hear an abundance of things. Of those things, the things that don't nourish our minds or enhance our lives are synonymous to bubblegum (i.e. watching tv, listening to the radio, surfing the net).

Lets take some time from those things and add it to your "Me Time". If your addicted to the Bubblegum Moments- ween yourself off slowly until you get one hour per day to dedicate to your Personal Empowerment.

Listen to one of my favorite speakers, Les Brown:

0 comments:

Post a Comment